How To Be the Best At Your Game #Day29

Hey everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed all the interactive beginner-friendly articles from the Aagaaz Series brought to you by four talented and wonderful girls. One thing they all have in common is that they are the best at what they do - whether it is dance, art, fashion or public speaking.  So today, I will be doing a short Q/A with them to know how they manage to be so good at their skills.

Q1 Why do you find public speaking / art / fashion / dance so interesting? (Respectively)

Shubhangi: It's interesting because you get that adrenaline rush when you're on the stage. And eventually, you turn into an adrenaline junkie.

Harshita: Art, to me, is magnetic. Keeps drawing me to itself. I love how much I can explore in art- like ranging from oil pastels to water colours, there’s no end to it. It amazes me how the simplest of tools can create masterpieces.

Sehej: Fashion is a reflection of your personality and so it is something you must give importance to.

Q2 Do you think you are good at it?

Shubhangi: Yes, I'm good at it and I aim to get even better. There's no limit to what you can learn and achieve. 

Harshita: I think I’m moderately fine at it since there’s so much left to learn and explore. I see people creating such amazing pieces and I wish to achieve that level of perfection here I can make people go wow after seeing my work.

Sehej: Honestly, I don't know. I just like dressing up like any other person in a way I feel happy.

Q3 How have you improved/plan of improving yourself at this skill?

Shubhangi: Practice, practice and practice ! Nothing can beat experience. 

Harshita: I think watching other people’s style of doing things has definitely broadened my horizon. Also, the tips and tricks provided by the companies providing art supplies are quite useful!

Sehej: I don't feel that we really need to "improve" in fashion. If you're happy in what you wear, you're the best version of yourself already.

Q4 In general, how can one be the best at what they do?

Shubhangi: Again, the same answer. Practice as much as you can and remember why you started doing it in the first place. Passion should never die.

Harshita: If one channelizes their energy towards something along with passion they’ll definitely be good at it. Practice is like an unsaid necessity. All in all, however cliche it may sound, the most important thing is that you should put your heart into whatever you do, big or small.


Comments

Popular Posts

What I Learned from taking a break from Instagram

How To Break the Cycle of Demotivation #Day9

ART 101 #Day26 #Aagaaz