Lessons Learn from #NaBloPoMo #Day30

 So finally we are on the last day of November and I still can't believe that I managed to finish this challenge being the lazy person I am on most days. Although I have always wanted to write everyday but there wasn't ever a goal to fulfill and so I never really had the motivation to actually do it. But now that I have done it, there are various lessons I have learnt from this challenge - some of which I'll list now!

(1) Thoughts on various issues: I am not sure when was the last time I had actually sat and thought about mental health, depression and organisational skills so much as I did in this past month. Like I have mentioned before, writing everyday has compelled me to think about things which I usually didn't have an opinion on - thus making me far more aware and thoughtful than I used to be.

(2) Creating New Content: Other than my procrastination, my other major concern was if I'll be able to come up with a new theme to write on everyday. Luckily, I planned out most of the themes I always wanted to address and give a thought to. This challenge boosted my creativity skills to a level I thought was not possible for someone like me who only wrote for a hobby. BUT, the only con of this challenge which bothered me throughout was the compromise in quality which was evident, given I had to write every single day and so the time I could devote for an article wasn't enough to give my perfect shot. However overall, it does become fruitful to up your creative quotient.

(3) Discipline: The biggest pro of having tried this challenge was inducing a sense of discipline and routine and it goes without saying that it is utmost necessary to have these qualities in general. The pressure to keep up with the streak allowed me to have a routine.

Comments

Popular Posts

What I Learned from taking a break from Instagram

How To Break the Cycle of Demotivation #Day9

ART 101 #Day26 #Aagaaz